Sorry if this has already been posted, but Turner began coaching at Lee a couple of weeks ago. While I'm sure he is a pleasant addition to the Lee staff, it is really odd to see him in anything but Appy colors.
Sorry if this has already been posted, but Turner began coaching at Lee a couple of weeks ago. While I'm sure he is a pleasant addition to the Lee staff, it is really odd to see him in anything but Appy colors.
Travis is just happy to doing what he has always wanted to do. I'm guessing that Roger will get Travis to Appy in due time.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
im glad travis is back
I was wondering why he wasn't out there with Appy in the warmups at the St. Paul game.. I guess that explains it!
Thanks for the update.
Officially retired
When did this happen? How did this happen? It will be strange not seeing him at AHS.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
He began coaching a little over two weeks ago, and from what I understand he began teaching P.E. at Lee High on Monday.
You're right. He won't be gone very long.
Bookmarks